Meet the Idea Cultivators, the Genius Revealers
At Draftfcb a Strategic Planner is a catalyst for great ideas. We want a person who can artfully lead a team to find the smartest story that answers the assignment. We want a person who is always reshaping the assignment, improving the output, working on the next thing.
Meet the personality
• Raw talent and the ability to use it the right way
• Passion and positive energy that resists the temptation to be miserable when things get tough
• Relishes debate, finds possibility where there is none, and worries about the wrinkle that others ignore
• Despises the path of least resistance
Meet the position
• Developing collaborative relationships with media, account management, customer intelligence, and creative counterparts
• Serving as a source for creative ideas on brand and consumer issues
• Executing in the conception, execution, and analysis of projects designed to deliver insights about the brand and the consumer target
• Honoring branding, brief writing, consumer research, creative development, and evaluation skills
• Minimum of 2 years experience
Draftfcb is the new model in advertising.
Draftfcb focuses on coming up with ideas first without the distinction between disciplines and job titles, resulting in the highest Return on Ideas for clients. With more than 130 years of expertise and office is 110 countries, Draftfcb offers the challenge of working on global accounts and the reward of being a part of a successful progressive agency.
Draftfcb is committed to diversity of people and thought. We're fostering a culture that is inclusive, promotes mutual respect and maximizes individuals' full potential to ultimately benefit our employees, their families, our clients, vendors and shareholders. We promote acceptance, collaboration, creativity, responsibility and accountability among people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We hope to better our agency and our industry by engaging the next generation of talent and welcoming their input and contributions to our company and our clients' businesses.
It is the policy of Draftfcb to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.