Plannersphere

a place for planners

New great resource for insights, cases and practical planning tools

Hey All,

I'd like to welcome you to check out our new free service for our clients, collaborators and friends.

We've evolved Dosageconsulting.com into a source of practical inspiration.

The site now offers interesting food for thought and practical advice in three areas:

1) The Stories We Live By - Insights and examples into the cultural and personal stories through which people live.

2) Brands Enabling Stories - Examples of how great marketers are outfitting the stories of peoples' lives with innovative brands and marketing.

3) Questions Collaborators Answer - How to answer the biggest questions facing strategists in the collaboration age.

This is just a small start. The service will be updated frequently so be sure to keep in touch any way you'd like (you'll find lots of ways there).

Love to hear what you guys think...

Scott

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it! As a "newer" planner, I am always looking for new ways to think about my craft and examples of how others tell  stories.
Cool.  Thanks.  And tell everyone about my site!.  Check our Stradar.  Awesome aggregation of every blog you should read.
I sure will. Thanks for mentioning Stradar. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! All I can say is WOW! You rock!

Thanks! It's great!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by farisyakob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service