I am looking for a Sr. Connections Planner to lead and participate in strategic development initiatives for clients and new business development for an experiential advertising agency in NYC.
• Research competitors, key trends, successful campaigns, consumer insights, and industry needs
• Presents research/strategy findings in client and new business meetings.
• Translates research findings to create strategies for experiential campaigns
• Works with the account manager to effectively craft creative briefs and brief creative staff.
• Track and analyze campaign and project results
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to client business.
• Represents the client in all advertising communications through.
• Put together weekly competitive, trend, and consumer insight reports
• Represents the client in all advertising communications through consumer research and dialogue with primary research specialists, account managers and creatives.
• Develops implications and recommendations from research results
• 7-8 year work experience as a strategic planner (preferably in experiential marketing)
• Excellent analytical ability to recap trends and develop strategies.
• Strong core competencies in market analysis; consumer insights; qualitative and quantitative testing; brand and product strategic development; and competitive analysis
• Ability to measure results for experiential campaigns
• Excellent communication and presentation ability
• Superior reasoning ability
• Experience in consumer electronics, wireless or high technology highly desirable.
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• BA/BS degree plus relevant work experience. Masters degree preferred
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.