Hola. yo soy Daniel Mejia, un planner de Medellin, Colombia. Si te interesa, recien cree un grupo en Facebook llamado Colectivo Planner, con la idea de crear un espacio exclusivo para planners de iberoamerica... Ya somos 20, pero que bueno que pudieramos ser mas. Saludos
I am in California, but south.
I used to worked in Mexico but I have just moved here to attend the hispanic market.
The costumes are strangers that I found in NY in the Halloween parede. I am the blonde one.
What do you do in San Francisco? Are you from there?
I have great opportunities for account planners/strategists accross the country at the best general market and hispanic agencies! I would greatly appreciate it if you could please send your qualified friends and colleagues my way. This is what I'm looking for:
GENERAL MARKET OPENINGS
- VP, Account Planning Director (New York City area) - this is the job for a rock star from a major agency. CPG and retail experience preferred. Great company, great salary and amazing benefits!
- Sr. Planner (great city in the South) - Looking for someone with combination of consumer and B2B experience.
- Jr. Planner (great city in the South) must have digital signage or in-store network background
- Brand Planner (Boston, MA) - 2-3 years of planning experience at an ad agency, brand consulting firm, or research provider
- Hispanic Sr. Account Planner (New York City) - major cellular provider account, 4-5 years experience
- Hispanic Sr. Account Planner (Detroit area) - automotive account plus major retailer 4-5 years experience
- Hispanic Account Planner (Detroit area) - automotive account plus major retailer
Referrals are great karma! Thanks so much and keep the faith :)
L A U R A L A S E R
office: 310-425-8484 * (note: this is a new number)
hi ... sorry to take so long to respond. I am working as a freelance/consultant Account Planner for 15 years now, after working in New York, and growing up in the east. I like the weather here, and the freaky people.
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Plannersphere to add comments!