The Idea Cultivators. The Web Explorers.
The Draftfcb Digital Strategic Planner.
At Draftfcb a Digital Strategic Planner is a catalyst for great ideas, and can transfer these ideas into new growth opportunities in the digital space with existing and new clients. We want a person who can artfully lead a team to find the smartest story that answers the assignment. A person who understands how a digital strategy can help identify key performance indicators that will meet online and offline goals and performance measures. We want a person who is always reshaping the assignment, improving the output, working on the next thing. And we won’t complain if you know something about mobile media too.
• Passion and positive energy that resists the temptation to be miserable when things get tough
• Ability to provide big picture strategic thinking, vision and insights to drive big ideas and digital initiatives
• Thinks of digital with a sound strategy in mind rather than a trend
• Relishes debate, finds possibility where there is none, and worries about the wrinkle that others ignore
• Despises the path of least resistance, and embraces leadership
• 12+ years of experience
• Identifies opportunities and partners on organic and new business initiatives across the digital space (search, social media, mobile, and emerging technology)
• Serves as lead team member of the brand team on the businesses they are directly responsible for, ultimately assuring the quality of the strategic and creative products the team produces
• Has an overall responsibility for understanding consumer issues, leveraging insights, writing briefs and conducting briefings on several brands, and the ability to mentor and train others in the same pursuits
• Delivers relevant recommendations to clients that incorporate accountability metrics across all digital and other disciplines
• Acts as a catalyst to the brand team in seeking out new ways to add value to the brand and in identifying future opportunities within the digital space
• Develops collaborative relationships with media, account management, creative counterparts and senior-level marketing clients
• Ensures that every digital opportunity is fully investigated and integrated into other areas of marketing
Draftfcb, focuses on coming up with ideas first without the distinction between disciplines and job titles, resulting in the highest Return on Ideas for clients. With more than 130 years of expertise and offices in 110 countries, Draftfcb offers the challenge of working on global accounts and the reward of being a part of a successful, progressive agency.
"Draftfcb is committed to diversity of people and thought. We're fostering a culture that is inclusive, promotes mutual respect and maximizes the full potential of an individual to ultimately benefit all of our employees, their families, our clients, vendors and shareholders. We promote acceptance, collaboration, creativity, responsibility and accountability among people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We hope to better our agency and our industry by engaging the next generation of talent and welcoming their input and contributions to our company and our clients' businesses.
It is the policy of Draftfcb to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law."